What is a good girl's name..?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 7:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had planned to name my baby Ava had he been a girl. I know its common now but its a pretty name I think. Grace is pretty too. :)
    EthansMom519

Answer by EthansMom519 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• lol Ethansmom, my friends have two girls, Ava and Grace! quelle coincidence!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 7:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Well they have lovely taste! LOL
    EthansMom519

Answer by EthansMom519 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I like the name Aubrey.. but my last name is now Bray.. I couldn't do that :P
    amymarie0315

Answer by amymarie0315 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• everyone has opinions on baby names. the question I have for you is, what is your style? do you like ultra feminine names? do you like trendy names with unique spellings? do you want your child to have a super popular name that 10 other girls are gonna have or do you want her to be the only one? these are the things you need to consider. My daughter is 3 months old. Her name is Abigail Elizabeth.
    So far, the top 25 baby names of 2010 are: Isabella,Olivia,Emma, Sophia. Ava,Madison, Abigail, Chloe,Ella,Addison, Emily, Lily,Mia, Grace, Avery,Hannah, Elizabeth,Alexis,Zoe, Smantha, Natalie,Hailey, Charlotte, Anna and Amelia.
    MsNancy

Answer by MsNancy at 8:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I have always tried to give my daughters unique names and thought I had. Each one, when I was pregnant and would tell the name I had picked, people would say they had not heard of anyone named that and neither had I. And each one has turned out to be one of the most popular names! LOL My 13 yr old is Madison, My 6 yr old is Ava, my 3 1/2 yr old is Gianna. So with my last I tried a bit harder to get unique and so far so good. She is 15 months and named Poppy.
    I am done having kids but the next name I am in love with is Piper Soleil.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My friend just named her daughter Soleil....
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• dd is named Lily. Figures it is super popular. I also love the names Clover, Piper and Poppy. Good luck! Don't let the fact that a name is popular desway you from from decision. Even with Jenny being super popular in the 80s, there were still only a handful in my graduating class...
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• my newest little girl is Lydia, my 1 year old is Kayla and I also love Alyssa as a girl's name
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think I like "Lily", also I heard about "Charity" which means "love".
    Garnet2

Answer by Garnet2 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010