Does anyone have any information on headaches, seizures, and rage for a 15 month old?

My son has partial complex seizures, but I think there is so much more there than just seizures. He is always in the worst pain with is head. He gets mad and throws things, slaps, pinches, and bites. he knows better, and discipline doesnt seem to work. A pop on the hand doesnt work, nor does time out. What do I do? Where do I go from here?

Sweetie21

Asked by Sweetie21 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Health

• The behaviors can be from the seizures themselves or even as a side effect of whatever antiepileptic he's taking. Talk to your child's doctors about your concerns, they may be able to adjust his medications or do further testing.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Talk to your doctor. There are a few reasons this could be happening.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't try punishment of any kind if he is in that kind of pain. Talk to the medical doctor.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• At 15 months HOW do you know he is in pain? Get an MRI of his head, find out if it's a tumor!!! Sure sounds like brian tumor symptoms
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I know he is in pain because he talks and tells me. He comes up to me in tears and tells me holding his head he has a "bad, bad headache"
    Sweetie21

Comment by Sweetie21 (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010