Does your man have a bad temper?

I swear, I have the nicest guy ever, but when he gets mad (which is not very often) he is the biggest a-hole you have ever seen! He would never hit us or throw anything even but he yells and throws f bombs in front of the kids.
Anger management needed here?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Not at all. I've only seen him really mad once in 11 yrs,and it was the kind of mad where he was almost in tears. He's never screamed,yelled,or thrown things.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Well I think it would depend on how often he gets mad and what he gets mad over...My husband is in the Army and he comes home pretty upset most of the time...He has to deal with BS all day long and when he gets home we hear it...But he has never hit nor yelled at us inless he and I are fighting and I yell back...We both have a bad temper and neither one of us gives up until one of us wins...LOL So now we don't fight because we found out that neither one of us can win the battle.....

lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We all have our bad tempers tucked away and pull it out when necessary. As long as he's not growing fangs, then I guess it is normal.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Mine gets really quiet. He's military and he has learned to hold it all in and walk away until he calms down

Answer by admckenzie at 8:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• my hubby can be a a-hole when he gets mad, but has only throw things once that I remember in 13 years.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• not at all...he's a big marshmellow
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i think everyone loses temper once in a whilee, i would like to ask how often does he thro his fits,,, my husband is kinda funny like that he yells and once in a blue moon throws something -- dont get me wrong i have too but , we have also grown up alot in the last 3-4 years and now the fightig isnt near as bad ,,,, i guess my advice is pick your battles and stay out of the way when the **it flies...... lol let me know if you need to talk ... jamie
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 8:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Not him but I do. I have been working on it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010