do u shave down ther?

i do but i was waundering if anyone does the whole thing or what and do u get embarced at the ob appt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I shave the whole thing. I make sure its all clean and shaved before I go to a OB appointment because I think a hairy coochie would be way more embarrassing then a shaved one would be. I mean I know they see all kinds of weird and gross things but to me a clean shaved one is the way to go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• yes i do shave and the last time i had my first and last pap smear was more than 3 yrs ago when i was 5 months pregnant and the ob gyn seemed normal but the female nurse that was next to him when he was doing it kept on looking at me down there then my face then down there then my face like nonstop, and i was thinking in my mind wtf is up with that nurse lol;]
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 12:32 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I shave the whole thing!!!! i cnt stand it when there is hair down there anywhere.. I have to shave everyother day or it drives me crazy.
    My SO (a guy) does too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I shave, however, when I was pregnant I couldn't and my husband wouldn't risk it, so my OB has seen me both ways. I have never felt embarrassed or judged by him.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i shaved while im pregnant too i have to have c-sec and when the nurse came in to shave me both times ahe was like "well i dont have to do much do i"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Why shave it off? Its natural. Why would you be embarssed for the OB to see it as nature intended it to be. Its too much maintence anyway! I trim it up with some scissors to keep it under control a bit but shaving it all off takes way more time then I have to waste on something like that. My husband is fine with it and yes, he does go down on me during sex in case you might wonder. The only people who see it are me, my husband & the doc anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• LOL! I do shave down there, but not ALL of it. I shave just until the split begins and around the outside near my legs. I didn't use to until I got with my hubby....he thought it was weird that I DIDN'T shave down there LOL! And yep, I trim it up and everything before going to the dreaded Dr. appt. She's been my Dr. for 14 years, so she's seen it both ways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i havent since it is so hard to maintain whille pregnant but i am going to try doing it , i think itll make me feel better.lol and trying to keep it up..omg what a mess. but anyway i think i will do it .my husband doesent care either way.and why be embarassed by it.? its only natural.
    warrensmomy

Answer by warrensmomy at 1:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I shave it all...lol, well, when I can see it. Now that I'm 6 months pregnant things are getting a bit more difficult. I agree with the PP that said I would be more embarrassed if I was at my OB/GYN with hair than without it. My SO is going to be home for the first time in 6 months in the next week, so I will figure out a way to get shaved!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i shave, just feels more comfortable to me. i have sensitive skin and mine grows back in really slow so i dont do it that often, but i cant stand having hair down there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Oct. 3, 2008