What SN do you notice the most on CM.

Like you can remember the name because you see it so often or because you like that persons answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The rude ones!

Answer by older at 8:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Dullscissors both because I like the answers and the screenname
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• NannyB and Older have interesting and well-thought out answers.

Answer by Bmat at 8:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I've been on this site for a long time, there are many names that I recognize because I've seen their name so many times... I do not usually pay enough mind to who answers rudely, not worth my time to read. Most of the time, it is exposure or an encounter.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I remember the ones I've had conversations with through repeat answers and the ones who have helped me the most.

Funny story, one Mom on here used to annoy me because our politics are so far from one another but since I've been steering clear of P & CE I've noticed that I really like her answers in other sections a lot. She's one of my favs now! So I guess the moral of my story is don't judge too quickly, people can surprise you!

Oh, and she's not one of the rude people. She's one of those people who are opinionated and can get snarky in a heated debate but in general is very respectful towards others. Who is she? Sorry no calling out!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• the ones that answer my questions often
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I know my friends names but thats it I don't remember any one other than the ones I talk to .
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• The ones that are on here every time i log on. I figure they must be on here 24/7. lol. And the ones that have been rude to me.
    Anonymous