are you swingers or do you have an

open relationship??? did u set ground rules??? did one partner want it and the other didn't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I would like to have an open relationship.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We were going to swing but we never found the right couple. Then we were going to do a threesome but I didn't like that so we agreed on the open relationship. The only ground rules is that we tell each other before it happens, no surprises.
    Anonymous

• HELL NO
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i only know this if you arent completely comfortable with the idea dont try it .... only do it if it is something u and your husband r willing to experience .... be it a 3some or swinging... and DEFINATELY SET RULES if they get broken then deals offf at least it would b for me...
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 8:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No I wouldn't go for that
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• not exactly. we live in a big town and we've talked about going to a swinger club, but that doesn't mean having sexs with other couples. from what I understand in this environment you can do as you want more freely and more in the open. the idea of change in environment and a not up tight atmosphere is refreshing.
    I've considering the idea of some heated messing around or sex with DH with another couple in the room, but doubt if we would go so far as to trade partners or the like.
    I did have a few open relationships when I was single.
    Anonymous

• Wouldnt do it if it were me, although weve toyed with the idea of me having a girl friend to play with....IDK if we will..im open to the idea, and i know hed be kinda excited if he could watch! I think its funny he wouldnt want to touch her! I think its just a fun fantasy for us.....definitely enjoy the sex after we talk about it :)
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• God no, just too jealous!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Nope, I could never share a man with another woman. I know for some couples swinging and open relationships work for them but I don't see myself ever participating.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ehh.. i dont know about all that.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010