Core Credits?

It says I have 2 core credits available now. What does that mean?

I have 18 to go until the next level, but I can't vote or bump and I don't need to reply to get more points. What can I do new. I want out of level 7.

PoisonousBlonde

Asked by PoisonousBlonde at 8:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• If you can answer a question maybe you could get credits for that. Or if you answer a question maybe you can get it voted up or a best answer. If you ask a question you get credits for those unless you've used them all up but I think you could still get bumps which could put you over. I am about to do a vote up give away in crazy for credits. So if you respond there I can vote you up. hope that helps. Have a great night.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• a bump will help!

Answer by older at 8:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You can get out with extra credit when someone bumps your question (1 point), votes your answer up (3 points) or gives you best answer (10 points). Just keep answering and asking. You can do that as much as you want but just won't get core credits for it. If you click your banner it takes you to the manuscript and tells you what core credit stuff you can still do.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You start out every day with a certain number of core credits. You get them when you make a question, answer, bump, or vote up. Extra credits are when someone gives you best answer or votes you up or bumps, and so forth. When you have used up all the core credits that were available for that day, then you can still post questions and so forth, but you just don't get points for them that day.

Answer by Bmat at 8:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Thank you all sooo much!! 15 left lmao.
    PoisonousBlonde

Comment by PoisonousBlonde (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010