Where can i find a work from home job?

Hey ladies! I am trying to get some ideas of where i can find a work from home job. I am in several Work at Home groups on here, but i need a job that i can rely on and doesn't cost an arm and leg to start. Most people that i email for more information either want money to start or just want a referral and want explain to me what it is i'll be doing. Any advice is appreciated. Especially is there are any websites, etc that i can find these on. Thanks!

Momofboys22

Asked by Momofboys22 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

westathome.com

Happy to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Sure.  I have  lots of ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Although I have lots of leads, the best thing to do is to be creative. Sit down and list the things you are interested in doing.  Check to see if there are others in your area doing those things.  You can get great ideas on Craigslist for your area under the Services tab. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• alpineaccess.com i work there and it's 45 bucks and that is only to pay for your own background check
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 8:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021---this worked for me : )
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 10:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• www.greatworkplan.com/genegodwin this has been working for me
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 3:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Ameriplan is a great opportunity, it does cost money as it's a business but it has been well worth it for me & my family.
    We market Ameriplan's Benefit plans for Health/Dental, Legal/Financial, ID theft & day to day expenses & we have the option to also market for others to work from home with us. Nice thing is our training is very step by step/ongoing so you always have help. We are helping people save money & protect their families. It is work, it's not a sit back and money roll in kinda thing, LOL. It builds really nicely since we are paid with residual income but it does have to be built :-).

Let me know if you have any more questions. You can also listen to a recorded call at anytime if you'd like: 507-726-3864
    ChristinaDennis@ameriplan.net

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Hey Doll I work a couple at home business's 1 is absolutely nothing to get started and was started by a mother daughter team. The other is $19.95 a month for your websites it helps support single mothers and you get to be a gift/flower basket consultant. If you's be interested in more info for either one of these please let me know and i will answer any questions and give you the websites so you can research more for yourself and see if they are good matches for you
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:17 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• checkout this business: www.drop2sizes.com/cknight (click on company & opportunity) it will go in more detail or you can email me or call. I been doing this for a year now & loveit. I left my 9-5 job because the business took off really fast. theres so many women all around who would love to lose weight the right way, and in the process that can looking good instantly. The Bodymagic has been on most news stations, talk shows & radio. If you love meeting people, helping them reach their goals & communicate this would be for you. Good luck!
    Lesa214

Answer by Lesa214 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Hi there.. I offer a newsletter to those looking for ideas to work at home as well as support, tips, tools and more. visit http://www.freedom2bhome.com I also would love to recruit you as an affiliate for our company. http://www.freedomtobehome.info.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. Kim

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 10:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2010