TTC and need help!

So we have been trying to conceive for 2 months now with no luck. Well a few months ago I had a biopsy done on a black spot on my shoulder and the results came back abnormal (not cancerous but they still wanna remove it) they said if I don't take care of it i may turn cancerous. Obviously I know they wouldn't be able to remove it if i was pregnant. So my appointment for surgical removal is Aug 18th. So should we stop TTC and I get it taken care of or should we keep TTC and I'll worry about it after the new baby is born? My DD is almost 2 and I really want my kids close together in age... They don't put u to sleep for the removal it's just a local anesthetic .. but they still can't do if preggers... what do you think?

NicholeWalls

Asked by NicholeWalls at 8:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i was told it would'nt be a problem when i thought i might be it turns out i wasn't, it's if you have a general aneshetic that it can become a problem to a pregnancy! good luck trying, it might be wiser to get the spot looked after first, it's not cancerous you mentioned so it shouldn' take long to recover then you can continue with ttc, also when trying to conceive pretend you don't want a baby, because the mind seams to play tricks with physical side (the body). you know the more you want the more it's not happening! it happend to me, so i said forget it i can't be bothered, and it took me atleast three or four months to conceive, it could take longer or be shorter for you, but if you pretend to yourself you don't want you may find your self pleasently surprised,i hope this suggestion works for you,just have fun for now, good luck!
    kat878

Answer by kat878 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yes,they can give you a local while you're pregnant. They just don't like doing it in areas like your jaw like for tooth filling.
    Anonymous

• o really i didn't know that i thought they couldn't do it all thankx!!!
    NicholeWalls

Comment by NicholeWalls (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I had surgery on my foot with local anesthetic and painkillers after while I was pregnant.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• thank you everyone I'm happy to hear they will still remove it while being pregnant. That is if I can get pregnant lol but if I get pregnant after even better lol.. Aug 18th isnt that far away :) thank you everyone for your thoughts and comments :)
    NicholeWalls

Comment by NicholeWalls (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010