How can i work from home?

How can i work from home with out spending money i dont have? Everything i have found has tried to charge me for something. I would like to make good money too so we are no longer stressing about bills and gas money for him to get back and forth to work.

Florence_Moss

Asked by Florence_Moss at 12:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• You can work from home for FREE with Tupperware. You just host a book party and earn LOTS FREE plus your kit FREE YAY!!! it's a win win. Let me know if you have any questions.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:56 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Do you have a graphics program like PSP?
    Can you make designs? Or can you come up with cute and funny sayings?
    If so, leave me a message and I can point you in the right direction.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Well, first decide if you would like a home job or a home business. If you are looking for a job you are going to need some luck. Home jobs that are legit and pay well are very hard to find and if you do find one TONS of peopel will be applying for the same job. NEVER pay for a job. A home business is differnet becasue there are many great ones and the income potential is unlimited! However, like any business there will be a start up and overhead fee or quota to meet each month. As the saying goes "you hvae to have money to make money" It is trure. I chose the home business route and have a business with Ameriplan. It sounds liek you want a job but be careful..there are a ot of scams out there when it ocmes to home jobs. The start up for Ameriplan is only $25 this month. Let me know if you woul like to know more. I wish you luck as you search!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 12:40 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• If you want to start a home business, you need to find a business that has great support that will assist you, and that you will feel confident promoting, and that is functional. You will always need to start somewhere, in network marketing the rewards are like compound interest - slow to start - but pay a life time of residuals.... Visit my page, I have a great video that explains it perfectly, its brand new. I can also share some tips with you that may be helpful, hope to hear from you - Good Luck - and...you are not alone, times are tough everywhere.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I know there are a lot of scams out there. And of course they ask for money. But when I started my business all they asked for was $29 to start. That wasn't too much for me. And so far I love the business. It fits me and my family great.

http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Hi, I've been working for ChaCha for about a month now. I finally found something to bring in some extra income to help with the finances. Visit their website at http://becomeaguide.chacha.com good luck
    dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 5:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Ever think of getting your own Website? Start selling the stuff in your home that is no longer needed or used? PM me for more information!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• sounds like you want everything for nothing. no JOB from home will make you great money, but now a home business will. You determine how much money you want to make and when. Visit my profile page. I am sure you know friends and family you can help with their health and help them make a extra income per week. That is all you need for this business. I would love to share more with you, email me or call me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• http://www.howtoearnfastmoney.info check out the places on my site, I know they're all legit

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Businesses have expenses but that is the price you pay for greater rewards. I love my business and I have made back the $99 it cost me to start many, many times over. Think about how quickly you can recover your costs.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 11:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2008