Did anyone else heard Sarah say "Senator Obama & Obiden"?

I AM NOT BASHING.....I'm just wondering if it was a mistake or was it a joke?

Shulizboo

Asked by Shulizboo at 12:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw it. She didn't skip a beat, so I think it was intentional. And lame.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 12:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i don't care for any of them they all ly and they make it sound so good but when they get in the office they won't even do what they say they will do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Did you hear "Obiden" say "Albama"? Or was that just overlooked...
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 1:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I didn't hear it...but then again I wasn't listening for it either!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I doubt any of you could get up in front of a camera with millions of people watching and talk for two hours without a word fumble. Joe Biden made plenty of them and I really don't care. I doubt any of those were intentional and hers probably wasn't either.
    I actually think she came across as a good speaker which is remarkable considering she is basically your average moron. They have been training her very well these last few weeks. So she has a lot of promise as a performing monkey. Hmmm, that sounds like someone else I know who is practically president... Oh, yeah! George W.!
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 6:08 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• "Did you hear "Obiden" say "Albama"? Or was that just overlooked... "

Everyone makes mistakes and I specifically said I'm not bashing Sarah at all. I'm sure everyone noticed that they both made mistake here and there but this is just one in particular that I thought was a little funny.
    Shulizboo

Answer by Shulizboo at 8:32 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I heard it! I wasn't sure if she was trying to say Senator Joe Biden or if it was OBiden, lol!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• It was completely done on purpose - You could tell by the condescending smirk and the way she looked at him while she said it. Oh, nice jab Hockey Mom, you sure got him... She's an idiot. Anyone catch Biden's face afterwards? He laughed, but definitely had a "whatever" smile on his face.
    MamaMia623

Answer by MamaMia623 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I heard it ...she comes across so often as such an uneducated bimbo that it was hard to tell if she did it on purpose or is just being stupid again. I think she is a woman who is too used to using her looks to get by in life...the only problem now is that we need a leader in our President and VP and too many people are seeing her for what she is...a not very bright woman often times or an actress who thinks it is cute. She makes me sick.
    nmwmom

Answer by nmwmom at 4:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I didn't hear it but I have said, mistakenly of course. I have also said McPalin...I don't think it is an issue. Is there a point to picking the woman apart? Policies, record fine, but family and little mistakes? Biden made a small mistake in pronunciation too and you don't see that on here! Obama made one last week and, no, that's not here either. But if McCain does---he is old and has Alzheimer's (which, he doesn't, I am using sarcasm and if you look at his genes, he'll be around forever) and if Palin does, better get the FBI on the case! I'm sick of the double-standard, and no I am not for either one of them.
    Anonymous