What's the cutest thing your son/daughter has said or done TODAY?

Can you make me smile? I need to improve my mood before DH gets home, or the evening will be miserable for us all! So, what's the cutest or sweetest thing your child did or said today?

debbymichelle

Asked by debbymichelle at 9:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a tote full of clothes Kyra's outgrown. I saw on freecycle someone needed some in that size so I told her she could have them. I took a box to Kyra's room and told her what I was doing. she clapped and said "aww! That's so sweet of me!". It was pretty funny. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My 15 year old son recently got a few gift cards to Walmart.....and while I was cooking dinner tonight...he said
    "mom, I know what I'm going to spend my gift cards on"...I said "really....what?" He said, "I'm going to buy you that new bike you wanted"....I thought that was the sweetest thing to think of...but I told him, to spend it on himself and that I will buy my bike....it was just so unexpected....
    kellysp6637

Answer by kellysp6637 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My dd wraps her arms around my pregnant belly and lays her head over on it and grins and kisses it. She says "awwww, I love you" to my tummy :)

So cute :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My 20 month old is learning new words left and right - I'm never sure what's going to come out of his mouth! Today his grandmother was helping him get his shoes on and he told her to "hurry up" which was his new word/phrase for the day.

Answer by missanc at 9:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We were driving past Subway today and 4year old DS said "hey mom, can we have lunch at Eat Fresh?" I couldn't figure out what he was talking about and he said "back there, the green sign with yellow & white...that's Eat Fresh". I told him "that's called Subway sweetie" and he replied with "uh, no mom. Its Subway EAT FRESH. Its the Eat Fresh store".
    sweetashyb

Answer by sweetashyb at 9:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Well, my daughter's favorite song is 'Old McDonald' and Elmo was on TV and was talking about Old McDonald's Farm. Well, at the end of show Elmo always sings .. He was singing Farm, Farm, Farm .. Farm, Farm, Farm ... E-I-E-I-O .. My daughter was just looking at the TV like Elmo lost his mind b/c that was NOT how the song goes. Normally, she would sing E-I-E-I-O everytime she hears that song.
    Well, my mom looked at her and said 'Old McDonald had a farm...' and without missing a beat, she said E-I-E-I-OOOO .. I love it.

I thought it was hilarious, maybe you had to be there .. LOL
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• my son said thank you mommy when i brought him donuts and choc milk, i miss him alot now that i am at school all the time. the sweetest thing is when he's being himself :)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• We were at tjmax and the cashier asked if i'd like to donate a dollar to the childrens miracle network and my son (5yrs old) said "yes we will"..i thought it was so cute. I let him write his name on the little donation paper.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• my daughter was randomly crying and telling me "i dont want it" i asked you dont want what? and she said "dont wanna cry!" so i said then why are you crying and she said "im tiredddd" i said okay do you want to go to bed and the tears immediately stopped and she said "no bed" haha.
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010