saty at home moms!!

what do u girls do when u are a stay at home mom besides cleaning, cooking, ect... like what are your hobbies??? i get so bored at times i do nails for my hobbie but i still get tired of being home all day till my my hubby gets home! =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i cant stand being home all day! i joined the gym, that has a really nice daycare that my son likes. we go for walks & to the park. we go to my dads and go swimming. visit other family members. i just enrolled to start for my bachelors degree in september too thank godddd cuz though i love my son, i hate sitting in this house all day.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Although cleaning isn't fun, it does keep you busy, but I do enjoy cooking, and try out new recipes, a lot. I also love to sew and quilt, scrapbook write and read. I'm trying to get in shape, so I either swim, walk or dance everyday too. When my boys were younger, we did nature walks, crafts and science projects together, and a lot of field trips to museums, and other place. I never get bored, I don't have enought time to do all of the things I want to do.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• we play outside alot garden, swim, walks, park that sort of thing! I also sew i make dresses and things for my DD and I am working on a quilt! I also go to the gym for an hour or so everyday! :)
    tyanneS

Answer by tyanneS at 9:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Why don't you do volunteer work?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Read, search for new recipes, write a letter to an old friend, look at old family pics, do some gardening, take a long relaxing walk
    MiMito19

Answer by MiMito19 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I volunteer at my kids school and the girls and boys club here where I lived or I take my son to the park and shopping for mommy and me time while other kids are at school.
    MOMTHEROF3

Answer by MOMTHEROF3 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2010