Doesnt it suck that we have to die?

& that the ones we love to die.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Health

• Yeah,especially being left behind to grieve for the ones who have passed. I don't want to think about the pain others will go through when I'm gone. i wish I could stay here for always!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It's kind of part of life. Just make the most of your life and appreciate your loved ones and things will be fine.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No when i die ill be ready to meet the one who created me GOD! What could be better? JMO every one thinks diff
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• totally...we use the first 20 years or so growing up, the next 20 raise kids...all we might get is 20 after they leave..that sucks~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If we didn't die, there wouldn't be room for babies!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• if we all lived forever it would make accomplishments worthless, it sucks that we miss people and that people will miss us though
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It does suck. It would be weird if we didn't though. Think how many people would be on earth. I wonder if we'd even be able to move. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If life never ended, it wouldn't mean nearly as much as it does. I'm not afraid of dying, I'm ready whenever God wants to call me home. I do fear losing my family though, not that I would lose my faith, but God would really have to help me keep going each day I'll tell you that, I think that's a normal fear though because I love them so much.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I find it odd that we are put on Earth to die...We are born to die...Kinda sad when you think about it. But if we never did die the earth would have so many people on it that I think it would die! Talk about an overload.

lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yep, it totally does, lol. My dad and I were discussing this last night.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010