how can i find people to help make food and goodies?

i will be staying at a ronald mcdonald house over night next week while my daughter has surgery.but i am making and baking food to take to the other residents there.i was wondering if anyone knew how or where to find other people in the community to help.i have no idea how to go about this.any help would be greatly appreciated.

singlemotherkim

Asked by singlemotherkim at 9:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I got food tickets to eat out of the hospital cafe..and the ronald mc key I think gets you a free happy meal a day or something...we had kitchens and I could shop at night and do laundry~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• See if a local church has people that are willing to help, or even your child's pta or pto at school. You can check with local bakeries and restaurants, very often they are willing to make and donate food for good causes. Good Luck, and best wishes for your daughter's surgery. My heart is with both of you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2010