what to do...

when my allmost 4 month old keeps breaking out of their swaddle, but CAN NOT sleep with out it? she sleeps better (vs not at all) with the tightness around her. sleep sacs do not do that. what can i do to help her sleep with out it? i thought she would just grow out of it and be fine. my oldest would break out, but still sleep so we just stopped one day. HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• my daughter was the same way, we just wrapped her as tight as we could and really tuck it in then put her to sleep in between one of those things that keeps them sleeping on their side on a tight position so it stayed up against her tight too. she still some how managed to get her right arm out every night but nothing else! good luck!! hope she sleeps for you!!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010