Ovulation Predictor Kits adult content

I am considering using the OPK's with my BBT and CM charting to acheive pregnancy. I know when to start using the OPK but is there an optimal time during the day to take the test and do you need to take more than one a day?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 9:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I did 1 a day with first morning urine. I don't know if this is typical or best practice.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I purchased the "Answers" brand opk from walrgeens. I used the strips 3 times a day right around the time my CM started getting thinner. I did alot of reading and they said 3 pm is the best time to test. I would test at 8 am,12pm, 6pm. After about the 3rd cycly I knew when I was ovulating within 1 hour of it happening. We got pregnant the first time trying!!
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My dr said 2pm is best, but anytime between noon and 8pm is probably ok. He said that most women get a surge in the morning but it doesn't show up until about 4 hours later and that's why first morning urine isn't the best time.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:31 AM on Jul. 28, 2010