Is it more easier to raise a boy or girl?

Do u think girls listen more than boys. And are they faster at learning than boys.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Girls by far. I have 2 of each. Girls gave me no trouble but the boys are something else.
    donnak202

Answer by donnak202 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• girls... are more moody and fussy i think.. but boys are more rowdy.. id take a girl as a child a boy as a teen.. and my daughter back after shes 20 lol
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 10:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think girls are easy when they're young...but watch out for the tween/teen years...DRAMA!!! LOL

Boys, are tougher when they're young, but they are easier and more independent as they get into "stuff" and go about their business. and NO DRAMA!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think boys are easier to raise all around.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think it depends what you're comfortable with. My mom had 3 boys and 5 girls and she says the girls were easier when they were little, but the boys definitely way easier as teens - girls are so moody and emotional (her words not mine). I have 2 boys and my sister has 2 girls - I'm definitely doing more physical labour. Boys are physical, active, always on the go but it works for me as I'm the same. I was always a tomboy and not a girly-girl. I'm just so bloody thankful I don't have to watch Hannah Montana or Barbie movies. I do think I'll have some trials in the teen years, but nothing like what my sister's going to have!! HAH!! As my DH says, we only have to worry about 2 little dicks, not a 1000....
    LisaLulu

Answer by LisaLulu at 10:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It really just depends on the child. Children have different temperments, likes, dislikes, etc, etc, etc. some boys are a real handful while others are quieter and less active. Some boys are stubborn, demanding and very opinionated while others are responsive to the feelings of others and have a lot of empathy. Same for girls....some are very girly girl and real drama queens. Others are tom-boys and still others are just real quiet, obedient kids. You really can't say that boys are easier than girls or vice versa, it all depends on the temperment and personality of each individual child and those are things no one can predict.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Thanks ladies gives me something to look forward too.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I don't know if I answered this already, but I think it is much easier to raise boys than it is girls. I have a stepdaughter and a daughter of my own, 3 of my own boys as well as a stepson. The boys have been so much more easier. Sometimes I want to tade the 2 gils for 10 boys. There is more drama, crying, fighting with the girls than the boys. The boys get mad kick the crap out of each other and its over when I stop it.
    Blssdw4

Answer by Blssdw4 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Which one is "easier"? Depends on the kid and the parent. I have 2 boys and a girl. Even as a baby my dd demanded more attention :) She has always been about drama and very girly! My oldest is so laid back but dd is the one who can push his buttons!! BUT my dd talked earlier and comprehended things earlier, she was potty trained earlier, broken from the bottle and paci . But ds was more emotionally ready to start school and make friends. It just totally depends on their personality. DD is more reserved when it comes to meeting people or being out in public - she is much like me - hates a crowd! DS doesn't mind. He's just so laid back about so many things - and if he has an audience he is pretty funny!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Which one? I would have to say boys to a point but when it comes to teaching and catching on I would have to say girls. That is just my experience.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 3:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2010