My husband has been abroad for 3 weeks and is returning in 4 days. How can I make his homecoming special?

We have 3 kids.

Garnet2

Asked by Garnet2 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• his favorite dinner, some wine, and when the kids go to bed a sexy little outfit
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Get someone to keep the kids overnight, fix him a good home cooked meal and dress in his favorite outfit. He will take care of the rest. I hope you the best. Grammy Barb
    Barb_Little

Answer by Barb_Little at 10:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Have someone watch the children over night. Cook his special dish. have a candlelight dinner. run a warm bubble bath and bathe him and then join him and let nature take its course
    MiMito19

Answer by MiMito19 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Make his favorite dinner, and have his favorite movie ready. I am sure he will want to see the whole family since he has been gone for 3 weeks
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• all you need is some heels, a smile, and someone to watch the kids
    momnamedeva

Answer by momnamedeva at 11:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yes, everytime he calls he says he can't wait to see us and how he misses us. The kids miss him a lot too, especially the baby who is 17 months old. I don't think it'll be right to send the kids away at this time.
    Garnet2

Comment by Garnet2 (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2010