Do you.... adult content

want sex all the time instead of your husband?! I am always wanting sex...and it seems my husband never does! We are 25!!! This just isn't right, is it!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmm did he used to be sexual? I a 23 and dh i 26 and we are very sexual, prob more than others lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• OP: Oh yes we were before we had our son...even during my pregnancy...i don't know what the deal is now...he tells me he just wants it in the morning now b/c he enjoys it more then but with an 18 month old its a bit hard to find time in the morning...
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No, you might need to get u a toy to have when your husband is not in the mood. I mean if he does'nt want any doesn't mean u should go without.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yes I want it more....but he wants it a lot too ^_^ lol.

Sorry about your husband. It anything going on in your life thats causing a lot of stress? Are you moving? Is the economy affecting you hard? Maybe its the fact of a baby in the house. You should definitely try other methods of trying to get him in the mood. Maybe he just needs to get his rhythm back; I know that the more I have sex the more I want it and when I don't have it I don't want it hardly at all.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 10:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• OK look after kids husbands don't sometimes see you the same. They think of you as mom and their sexy wife. Wear more reveal outfits when he is at home and don't try to baby him b/c you are so used to doing it with your child. Your husband may need to feel like your MAN not your child.

momnamedeva

Answer by momnamedeva at 11:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm in the same boat. My husband's sex drive is just not the same as mine. I want sex a LOT more than my husband, and on top of that, he HATES initiating sex, even when he does want it. So I'm always the aggressor.

Every couple's dynamic is different. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong! Some men just don't need sex as much as others, and some women need it more than most. It's different for everyone, the trick is finding a happy medium FOR YOU. For us, that means me being willing to be the initiator 99% of the time, doing my best to be confident and take-charge enough to turn him on when I want to have sex and him keeping an open mind and not shutting me down just because he's not already wound up.

It's not a bad arrangement for us and we're both happy with it. You just need to do a lot of talking, find out when his sex drive is at it's peak, what he likes for you to do and find a meeting place :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I know the stereotype is that men only think about and want sex 24/7, but just like femals some have high and some have low sex drives. Everyone is different and that goes for both genders. I want sex less then my husband does.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It happens sometimes
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2010