If you are happier when your husband is not at home, would you consider divorce?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I would try to figure out why you are happier when he is not at home and at least talk to him about it.
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 10:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No. I would take it as a sign that I needed to work on my relationship with him so that I enjoyed his company more.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Honestly no
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• no i would figure out why i was not happy with him and try to fix it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No. Sometimes I am happier when no one is home (including my kids) but that is just because I needed some alone time at home for myself. I think everyone would agree with this. We all need some alone time once in a while.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No but talk to him & tell him that you are unhappy, some specific things tha tmight make you happy and maybe you guys can find a happy medium.good luck

ocielee

Answer by ocielee at 10:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• This used to be the case for me for a good few months, but then I really tried to look at the reasons for it and discussed it with him (maybe even too harshly). Guess what happened, he made a point to fix his behavior. I can't stand to have him not here now.

That's just my case though, you can't always pin it on the guy and sometimes, even if it is their fault, they wont fix it. Its tough when that happens but really try to talk it out and be sure to make it clear to him that actions speak louder then words when you're trying to fix something.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 10:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Interesting you should post this today... DH was late getting home from work, and I found myself enjoying the time he wasn't here and hoping he'd be even later. But to answer your question, no, I am not and would not consider a divorce. I think it's good to enjoy our independent time. But in my case, there are some other issues that we need to work on too.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 11:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010