Am I being unreasonable? adult content

My DH and I had really great sex last night. But afterwards, we didn't really get to to the "aftersex" thing of bonding, and talking. My DH got up, and we went right to bed after that. He was going to rub my back, but never did. Tonight, I asked for some time to hang out, and he wanted to go lay in bed, in the dark. Which to me is just translation for "let's go to bed and sleep". Which is exactly what he did. I'm craving some time with him that is a little more special than that. I don't know if I'm being oversensitive, I'm pregnant right now. Am I being unreasonable?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• no! of course your not. demand that he give you wants or else he gets no sex head dinner or whatever else he wants. :)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• no, but he wont know what you want unless you tell him.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No, you could go wake him up and tell him you need some snuggle time
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No you are not being unreasonable, just tell him that you need to feel loved and cared for!! Also tell him you want to just be with him, spend some time cuddling him!! Good Luck!!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 10:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• talk to him and i dont thinkyour unreasonable
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 10:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• ouch..i just left my dh laying up in bed after sex so i could get back on cafe mom.....i don't think he minds but if he were pregnant i would cuddle him =) I don't think he cares every now and then..he likes to have the bed to himself ones in a while to get to sleep first =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• once* wow..maybe i shouldnt have drank that last beer.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• DH & I don't do that after sex anyway, we just go to sleep... but if that's what I was used to, then I'd probably be disappointed. Maybe let him get his sleep tonight, but tomorrow tell him straight out how you are feeling.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 10:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No, u are not being unreasonable for God sake u are carring his child. By the way are u having a girl?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I don't think you are unreasonabl, but sometimes men are very tired after sex. If he usually treats you good, then give him a break now and then. You could ask him for more cuddling and let him know that it makes you happy and you feel loved and appreciatted. Communicate with him in a sweet way and not a demanding or nagging way.
    drama2008

Answer by drama2008 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010