Would you do ANYTHING for your family? What lengths would you go to for your family?

Would you steal, lie, etc...give me a scenario

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 10:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have held a gun to my husband's head, when he sided with our apartment's landlord against our daughter. He was about to let the landlord's repairmen into our apartment and I refused them entrance. When hubby stepped to let them in, I blocked him. Our daughter had lead poisoning. Anything over 10 is high and hers was at 39. Her doctor told me that if it upped one more level, she would have to be hospitalized and the treatments would be very painful. He also told me there was a higher risk of permanent mental/physiological damage. The Landlord was being fined heavily, by the City, for not doing the repairs. The State mandated the City to oversee the work. The City claimed they didn't have the man power. I asked them if they were exempt from State law? My lawyers helped me fight the City, the Landlord and eventually, my hubby too! I took a stand for my daughter!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• For my daughter, there is NOTHING I would not do for her.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i would do anything i needed to do ... even if it was illegal, as long as i knew i could get away with it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If it came to protecting or defending her, I'd kill. Someone tries hurting my kid (not like a little slap, but really hurting, molesting, trying to kidnap) I'd kill them and not loose a second of sleep. Other than that, I'd do anything legal.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would do anything for my kids.......even if it was illegal. Example....if someone tried to kidnap or molest one of my children I would have no second thoughts about killing them, even if it meant I would spend the rest of my life in jail. My children's lives and well being will always come before my own.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I like to say that I would do anything for my kids and family. However, I would not lie, steal or anything of that nature... maybe a little white lie or fib but not an elaborated lie that would create a bigger problem...
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'd do anything I could think of, legal or illegal, my child is worth the time, and if it were defense it's be fought out in court
    Anonymous

• i would not do anything illegal. money time ect of course.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• no..it would depend on the situation
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I would do anything for my family as long as it didn't involve anything illegal...I learned a long time ago that I can never get away with anything! lol
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010