what is a good costume for hallowen?

I have a 6 month old boy... he will be 7 months by the 31st. I was thinking a pumpkin or a lion...... what do you think?

edwinsmom2008

Asked by edwinsmom2008 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My little boy is 7 months old and he will be either a caterpillar or a glow worm. since he is crawling what would be cuter! other than the lion of course! if he crawls do the lion so he can move and roar (or babble) !! Or if he still at the rolling stage then pumpkin would rock!
    motherofzander

Answer by motherofzander at 1:12 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Take a look at my journal "Halloween Help" it gives you a link to babycenter.com's halloween costumes and they are priced really resonably!! Sorry I was to lazy to go get it and past it here :) I hope you understand LOL :)
    But for idea's my first son was a dog for his first halloween and our second son will be a pirate because we are all going as pirates this year LOL
    But I did see one that was WAY cute it was a loaf of bread totally funny!! I would have bought it for our first sons first halloween but by the time I had the money it was gone :( tear ... Oh well the dog was really CUTE too!!!
    Hope this helps Leauna
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 1:17 AM on Oct. 3, 2008