Do you get told you are denied if a group doesn't accept you?

I recently applied for a group (about 4 days ago) and I haven't been accepted into the group, so I thought maybe I looked at the group and forgot to apply, but then it told me I had already applied. Is it possible that for some reason they didn't let me in the group, or have they just not accepted me?

MamaSarah1104

Asked by MamaSarah1104 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm assuming that if you were denied you'd get a message...if you don't then the group owners are rude. I bet it's just taking a while for someone to get to your request.
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No you dont get a message if you are denied. they may have just not accepted you yet though
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If you are denied you should getting a message saying you were denied. Maybe the group isn't very active or no one has checked for applications yet.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• yes you could a message. as a group owner I know that there is an option to send a message, I have never personally denied anyone but I know the option is there and with a notification. Many groups only have one or two people in control so it may just be taking a while.
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• You would get a message from the person who declined the application.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 11:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• It could be it's taking a while for your application to be read. Yes, it does sound like the group is inactive. It should take that long. The only other option would be the group owner is on vacation.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 28, 2010