I want my kids father back, but he does not want me. We were together for 6 years, been broke up for 1 yr, we have a 3 yr old son, lives with him, an unborn baby girl, due on Sep 3rd, I jus dunno what to do. I luv him so much, but he believes its best to stay broke up, cuz I use to have a jealousy problem over other females, and I have changed, and he cant see it. I jus want my family back. Im willing to do anything. adult content

Im still havin sex with him, ppl say Its wrong. But I cant help it, I need advice ladies, im depressed, I dont wanna raise a baby alone, Im scared, Im 22, single.

Onehottmama22

Asked by Onehottmama22 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• if you are still having sex with him, he is not going to commit to just you. "he is getting his cake and eating it too".
    I was in a very similar situation - heck, that's why i'm a single mom now. He is now married (supposedly he is happy too) and I've recently found a great guy. I'm 24 and doing it on my own. I don't get any help from anyone. You will be fine, you will be a strong person.
    if he doesn't want to be with you, then there is nothing you can do about it. he's made up his mind. and even if he came back to you, what makes you think he won't break up with you again?? I think you would be better off without him .. and the first step to being strong for you and your baby .. is to STOP HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU! It's not healthy (mentally and emotionally) for you to continue like that.
    Take it from someone who has been there.
    Good Luck
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• There's some saying like
    Y buy the milk when you can have the whole cow, or somehthing like that, meaning why should he be with you, committed, when he can have no commitments and still get the perks.

You need to make a decision and stick with it, if he doesn't want you, You need to deal with it and seperate yourself from him
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Honestly, why would he come back when you're still having sex with him? I understand that you're doing it because of how you feel for him but he is most likely not thinking that way. He's probably doing it just because you're letting him. Stop having sex with him, tell him that you want a relationship with him, not just sex. He's not going to come back if you keep giving the goods away for nothing.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• If he wants to be broke up, stop having sex with him. If he doesn't want to be with you, then you really need to let him go. I know it will be hard, but, don't be a tease, you will be sending him mixed messages.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2010