what are some symptoms of....

what are some symptoms of endometriosis?? How would I go about asking the doctor for some possible testing for it without sounding like an stressed mother, I don't wanna tell the dr. what to do but I'm concerned something may be wrong... I know this sounds silly....thanks :)

armywife2bnm

Asked by armywife2bnm at 11:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Health

• Its NOT silly. Endometriosis HURTS! depending on the stage.  Google endometriosis symptoms   http://www.endometriosisassn.org/endo.html You will gets lots of information. Tests are simple and dont hurt. Mine was SO bad they did a hystorectomy on me 2 years ago. Now I LOVE life. No pain no problems and NO PMS!!

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Just tell the Dr that you think it might be endometriosis and go from there.....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I don't mean to sound snarky but, google it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:19 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My SIL has it and her main symptom is REALLY bad cramping especially on day 2 of her period.
    zeketrinitysmom

Answer by zeketrinitysmom at 12:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Actually, you can have it without pain, too. I had stage 3 without cramps. It wasn't until I had surgery for a blood-filled cyst during fertility treatments that it was found.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• check out wedmd.com & type in endomitriosis. There is a biopsy test available but sometimes if you have enough symptoms then they just treat you like you have it b/c the test can be a little bit painful & invasive.
    ocielee

Answer by ocielee at 1:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2010