how do you deal with a husband who plays xbox 360 all nite

ashleyyoung

Asked by ashleyyoung at 11:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As long as it doesn't interfere with anything else, nothing. Eventually he will grow out of it or it will start to interfere... Then things would either be better or he would be faced with an ultimatum.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• one nite when the kids are gone just wwalk infront of the tv with nothing on but a smile and watch what happens
    momnamedeva

Answer by momnamedeva at 11:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I have a husband like that! I want to bash the thing in with a bat. But mostly I make rude remarks to him and go to bed without him.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i just let him play i wanted to see if other people had the same problem haha
    ashleyyoung

Comment by ashleyyoung (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I agree with the first reply. I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes a problem. Look at it this way.... You probably don't want him to dictate what you do for fun, right?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• slw123 Reading that I was thinking.. What a jerk. haha sept I do it too. hahaha. Have a vote up.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think he's the one that needs the spanking. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:24 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• if he tells me he dont want me doing stuff i do let him dictate its part of being married working wth each other and yes he does need a spankin lol
    ashleyyoung

Comment by ashleyyoung (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I play with him or cheer him on! I love playing games though lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• How old is he? Usually people "outgrow" that by the time they are married and have kids.RIGHT? My grandson plays ot all the time...but he is 14. And it would be just as immature for a married woman to spend hours on the Internet...right?
    Anonymous