Would you be more hurt if you SO slept w/someone else or shared an intense emotional connection with someone else? adult content

Personally I could get over sex with someone else more than if he was sharing himself emotionally with someone else in a very connected way.

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 11:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it's kind of one in the same....
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Emotional would hurt more. Sex is sex and doesn't mean much to me. A one night stand I could easily forget but an emotional relationship would be the end for us.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i am at a point in my life where i dont believe one should be done without the other. if my significant other cheated i would assume he had talked about it pryer to..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I can see being just as hurt either way but I don't think they are the same. You can be very close with someone and even love them without any sex and you can have sex with someone and not feel anything for them. Of course there could be both but I am saying if it was one or the other which would be more devastating?
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm not saying the sex is something I could get over, but if there was an emotional attachment it would deffinately be the end
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I think I would be more mad if had sex with someone else because everyone sometimes needs an outlet that isnt so close to you.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• To me sex and emotional connection are the same. Neither is acceptable and both would hurt intensely.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Both. lol
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 4:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010