ok so i wanna know poeples religious views LOL k let me know

ashleyyoung

Asked by ashleyyoung at 11:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ok I'll tell ya! I am not a religious person. I feel religion can be a very rewarding experience for people. I also feel some people take it to an extreme. I feel everybody is entitled to their own beliefs and should be free to practice them as long as practicing does not cause harm to other beings. I have trouble taking the bible word for word. However I also feel it has some good morals and stories to tell. I will share it with my children. I was raised baptist, however it was never forced down my throat. My mothers car left at 9, if you were in it you could go, if not find your own way to grandma's for lunch or eat bologna. I feel the world can be at its best when religion is in it, it can also be at its worst. Millions of people have died because of their religion. and to my knowledge it has been all the major religions on either side doing the killing and all thought they were doing the right thing.....just my perspective
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I do not mean to offend anyone....I ran out of room for that
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I do not believe in any deities or afterlife.  I think that organised religions are the most heinous and insidious scams known to humanity.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Atheist- which literally means I don't believe in a higher power or god. Please don't interpret as to meaning I lack belief in anything more or less than that.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010