Have any of you ever dropped something into the toilet that you didn't mean to?

I accidently dropped my favorite lipstick in the toilet today. It wasn't the end of the world but it felt like it for a mini moment.

lizard111

Asked by lizard111 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I onced carried a pager for a patient who was on an organ transplant list. When an organ became available they would page me so I could get him to the hospita, which was a 6 hour drive away. One day I dropped the pager in the toilet! I was mortified! I fished it out, took it apart and left it on my desk overnight. Low and behold, it worked just fine the next day! Oh, I had to call the hospital and let them know that they would have to call my cell phone if an organ came up. Luckily, one did not that night. He did get his transplant several months later.
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• My cell phone, i had just got it that day!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Aw, I'm sorry! I tried contacts for a while and had to use the mirror to put them in. I dropped the whole holder thing in there! I just put on my toilet gloves, threw the contacts and holder away and stuck with my glasses! Luckily, I didn't like contacts anyway. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• my kids have put pop can down toy cars and once i lost my false teeth yes i was flipping but i got over it all you can do
    lol and hope tomorrow is better day
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has dropped their cell phone in the toilet. I accidentally dropped my toothbrush in the toilet once...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Little perfumes, I have dropped quite a few of those in the toilet for some reason. Now I know not to store them above.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My phone
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I've had alot of friends drop their cell phones, but I've never personally dropped anything in there.
    angelsweet84

Answer by angelsweet84 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Every single day! LOL ummmmm NO
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Cell phone, false teeth and pager...wow! Much worse than a lipstick. By the way, I threw it in the trash. Now that I think about it, my daughter accidently flushed scooby doo...
    lizard111

Comment by lizard111 (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010