is this not the dumbest thing you have ever heard?

My moms ex-friend(ex friends because she got into drugs) has 2 boys and a girl, the girl is my age, the boys are my sisters age, 12 and 13
Well the boys smoke weed, at this age!! I know ridiculous, my sister isn't allowed around them nor does she want to be around them so that makes me happy.
My moms friend, lets call her Elle, grounded the boys because of some weird reason, even though they are typically allowed to do whatever, then she "banned" them from going over to a friends house, where they smoked the pot.

The friends that the boys weren't allowed to hang out with anymore, came over to Elle's house, broke her car window, and punched her threw the missing window...

???

WTH? Im at a loss, like 1. WHY tell me this and tell other people, I'd be embarrassed
2. It's kind of funny, like why not call the police? I might get out and hand out some spankings....wth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• yep, pretty dumb. her sons probably put their friends up to it, or they owed their "friends" some money. that's what she gets for letting them do what they want.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• thats freaky. people sometime just get to much info.. maybe she realizes she is fucking up? and legitimately wants criticism/advice? that is what I would assume and Oh boy i'd give it lol
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Yikes !! Thats about all I can say, she needs to get better control over them.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Talk about reality here. If this doesn't tell her something, what will? She should sue the children's parents for breaking the windows and medical bills.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2010