How old were you....

When you lost your virginity? Who was it with? And how did that relationship turn out?

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 11:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 15 to a boy who was 5 years older (a friend of a friend) and it went on and off for a few years and ended up in hate!
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 11:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 21 and my other half and 31 years later and still togther
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• on my 16th birthday with my boyfriend at the time. who later turned out to be my dh :)
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• 18 we saw eachother for a while after but he couldnt admit his true feelings for me until we werent together anymore. and when he finally wanted to i was with someone else
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 18 my boyfriend (we started dating when I was 15) the relationship was fine until me and his mom started having issues (he was not giving her anymore money because I had bills), we broke up and got back together 4 years later. I became pregnant with his daughter and he left me forever. Has not done anything for her EVER. She's 7 now.

tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 11:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 16, with my boyfriend, he is now my dh!
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 18 And it was with my now husband of 7 years so it turned out pretty well. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i was 15 it was my boyfriend i had to break up with him because my mom decided to come back and drag me across country to live with her
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 11:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• 17 with my boyfriend of the time. We ended up drifting apart after I graduated, he was still in school (or should have been) I have no regrets and wish him the best of luck. He is now married and has two cute kids. I see his step dad in town some.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• *sigh* i was 15... i was molested whe i was about 6 or 7? by a boy who his father let him watch porn when he was WAYY to young - him and his older brother were in trouble with the law a lot until they disappeared... i spent some time being very confused about love sex and relationships so my first consensual sexual experience was inappropriate. i thought the guy was like any other guy i had ever met until i came to my senses - I laughed when i found out he had died this year. he after us tried to rape my friend while she called me for help
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010