want to know if i can get my kids tooken away?

can i get my kids tooken away for allowing them to spend the night at the place there father is staying at.... He is staying with is mother in a one bedroom camper trailer in a trailer park, an there is three other people staying there, him, his mother, an two men

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• who are these 2 men?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Do you know them? I would never let me kids go to a place where i do not know every one extreemly well, i wont take that chance!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• i wouldn't let my kids be there if you don't know those two men. You're thinking about them getting TAKEN away, what about their well being? I'd be more concerned what if someone hurts my child?
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 11:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• No it shouldn't be a problem unless... There is any drugs being sold there, problems that could affect your children... Now if he has split custody and he is staying there and your children don't have a room when they visit then he could loose his visitation.. ( personal experience we lived in a on bed hotel room with 6 people and we were taken away cause we didn't have our own room.)
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• I personally think you should go with them to drop them off. spend some time there. if you feel uncomfortable leaving your kids there then don't
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• if anyone has a record of being a child molester/rapist it could reflect VERY poorly and be used against you in court (from what i am told)

drugs possibly. the fact that is a camper trailer in a park sounds like an unsafe environment... possibly depends on the pile up of negative vs why they were there.... let say they were camping with their daddy... whats wrong with that? yea... idk
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• They are my exs friends i dont think they would do any thing.... But from what I heard is that because of the living conditions they are in that if someone in the trailer park was to call social services while my kids are visting there father, they can get tooken away an I wouldnt be ale to get them back for 3 months.
    arielmarie394

Answer by arielmarie394 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Seriously, what are that many people doing living in a space that small? The fact that you posted this tells me your mommy instincts are sending you warnings and perhaps you needed other moms to affirm your misgivings. Well this one does. Do not let your kids spend any unsupervised time over there until you have thorough info on everyone living there.
    angelenia

Answer by angelenia at 12:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You dont know his 2 friends these men could be anyone, Im sorry i cant say any more from my own experiances this upsets me.....
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• and you just cant THINK you have to know that they wont do anything
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2010