Where can I get one..I need buy tomorrow morning

Where can I get a big red bow for the cars? tomorrow is my dh's birthday and I bought him a new car. My friend is going to bring it for me so it will be here in the morning and I want to get a big huge huge red bow for the top and one of those big cards where I can put car keys in it. Does anyone know where I can get that at?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not sure where you can get the bow- maybe a party supply store, but that is AWESOME!!!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• lol thanks.
    would big lots have one? Wal-mart doesn't or target I already tried
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

• Big lots maybe. I think of Christmas with those, so I would check goodwill, salvation army, or yeah the party supply store is a good idea. you can always buy some red fabric and tie it in a bow but it would be a bit heavier than ribbon.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yea I was thinking about the fabric but I want it to be loopy a puffy like tve ribbons.i was thinking about buying a bunch of smaller ribbon and then just making one of my own but idk how its going to come out

does anyone know where I can get the big cards?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I saw those big cards in the dollar store the other day. Craft stores have people who make bows & so do florists.
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010