Should DH do something healthy for their swimmer, in order to help TTC?

My DH is sort of healthy but not as healthy I would like him to be and I need him to start to get healthier so it will boost his swimmer some more. What do ya'll ladies think?

Lazee22

Asked by Lazee22 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• like his sperm count?
    Stay away from tight pants/undies
    Stop any smoking habits, including THC
    Stop drinking habits
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• my boy friend drank mountain dew ate hot pockets slept retarded hours and was generally a lazy ..fit kid 0.0 getting knockered up was easy. we didnt plan but it seemed inevitable anyway..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I know he shouldn't wear tight underwear
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 3:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You don't have to be a 'health freak' to get pregnant but just being aware of what you and he consume and making sure that both of you are taking a multivitamin is helpful. Also, some exercise (doesn't have to be a gym membership every day) but even a few times/week walking, biking, playing with the kids outside (if you have one or two already!), swimming, the treadmill, etc. is helpful for both of you to maintain or attain better health for your bodies as well as your fertility.
    I have advised many people to read these two books (both of which I downloaded off the computer) They are full of great facts, how to eat healthier, positions for conceiving, vitamins to take/avoid, foods to eat/avoid.
    Personal Path to Pregnancy
    Taking Charge of Your Fertility
    Also check out this site for helping you to chart your most helpful symptoms in knowing when you are most fertile and CAN possibly conceive: www.fertilityfriend, com
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 11:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2010