So funny.. read!

I'VE BEEN UNDER A LOT of stress lately and today I was driving in the car with my husband around 10am and i had my sunglasses on.. well i was trying to read something on a piece of paper and show my husband and not even realizing i turned the light on in the car lol and my husband looks at me and says um babe is it dark? i said yea lol and he said well then turn off the light and take off the glasses lol i could not believe i was that dumb lol see what stress does to a person lol! didn't even notice i had the glasses on! haha

NicholeWalls

Asked by NicholeWalls at 12:05 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Whoops! You're on a downward slope now. Before you know it, it'll be "back in my day", this and "when I was young" that! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• lol
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• the old age has started yesssssssssssssss there more like me out there i am not alone any more lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Hey, we all have our moments. When I do, I laugh at myself and go on.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• it has only just begun lol
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 12:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• lol o god not to mention i'm 23 and i noticed gray hair the other day lol
    NicholeWalls

Comment by NicholeWalls (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• lol O yes! haha I'm so looking forward! It's my 2 year old going through the terrible 2's driving me up a wall lol every time i turn around she is into something or getting hurt and writing on walls when im making dinner lol i need a spa day! haha daddy is going to take over this weekend LOL
    NicholeWalls

Comment by NicholeWalls (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2010