Shaving "down there"... adult content

Any one who shaves thier pubic hair....
Did you shave it all, just the top, etc?
How did you shave the parts you can't see?
Did it itch when it grow's back??
How often do you shave??
I ususally trim close & and I wondering if shaving might be nicer??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Did you shave it all, just the top, etc? I shave all but the top I leave a little at the top

How did you shave the parts you can't see? I use a mirror. I have one only for shaving down there

Did it itch when it grow's back?? no b/c I put bio-silk on it. its a trick my mom taught me. it helps the hair from itching when growing back

How often do you shave?? I shave once a week

I ususally trim close & and I wondering if shaving might be nicer?? I personally like shaving I like it to be smooth. but dh doesnt care

Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I shave it all. I use a hand mirror to see all areas. No it really does not itch when growing back for me. My dh loves it! I shave about each time I shave my legs.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• get waxed, they take care of whatever you don't want, and it takes weeks to grow back
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes. I shave as low as possible and use a small mirror to see the parts i can't and shave low there too.. it itches for awhile, but not as bad as when i shaved bald. That itched like heck. Just shave it as low as possible. It feels good that way and you feel fresher.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i don't shave it all..i trim and shave the important areas..i make it look pretty.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• depends. i prefer shaving all the way.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I shave all but a patch, because completely hairless creeps me out, but hairiness grosses me out, lol. So, I've always shaved mostly by feel, it does not itch, my dh loves it, I shave each time I shave my legs.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I usually shave it all off and I have been doing so for about 10 years. Right now I can't see it though because I'm pregnant. LOL I'm scared of what my husbands sees!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• During pregnancy or not???
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:10 AM on Jul. 28, 2010