i had an ultrasound two weeks ago and the doc only saw the sac and it measured 5 weeks and 1 day..so i came back for anohter ultrasound a week later and same thing ..except i measured 5 weeks and 4 days...no heartbeat, no baby, no yolk sac, no fertal pole visible....they took my blood and my hcg levels are 9000....i go monday for bloodwork to get the comparitive number..could i still possibly be pregnant and just have a slow growing baby?

camsmom2

Asked by camsmom2 at 7:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your numbers should double every 24 to 48 hours...they are doing this test to confirm the pregnancy. When the numbers come in, you will know for sure. Let's hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. Wish I could be there to hold your hand. Sending hugs!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I wish you the best!!!(((hugs))) but from my high risk pregnancy expirences you can usually see the baby and a heart beat when your hcg levels hit 7000. Good Luck tomorrow!!!
    jorbear

Answer by jorbear at 1:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I don't know the answer to that but i wish you the best of luck!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 11:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2008