Vaginal reconstructive surgery adult content

When I gave birth 3 years ago, the OB cut a 4th degree episiotomy (from one hole to the other). Then I tore some more towards the inside, 3 layers of my anal muscles. Then she did a crappy job stitching me up (2 other OBs confirmed this) and now the area down there looks nasty. It took 6 months to heal, I have no perineum left, the whole area looks like the meat just welded together wherever it could, lots of wrinkled skin, I can barely see where the actual anus is because it is so covered by the rest of the tissue. I was told I need reconstructive surgery because my anal muscles were not stitched together tight enough and I am having problems holding in my number twos. When I have to - I have to go, or it will come out. There is no way I can go through the pain of healing again. Any similar experiences? Or what would you do? I feel like I need counseling if I ever have to go through this again. Maybe I'm just a pussy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• ouch! and im sorry that happend! I know its hard to share that, i hope you find the advice you need! Maybe you could sue bc or health problems
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I really hate to hear that and I hope you find some answers!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• dear god you are not a pussy. that is horrible. personally i would go under the knife to get that fixed. i would sue though to. that is inappropriate crazy stuff. gotta be some sort of malpractice?
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• After surgery you will be given good pain drugs. Life IS pain. Life IS suffering sometimes. Id rather have a few months of surgery painand healing rather than go through life worrying I'm going to shit myself. Id also be consulting a lawyer to see if I could sue the OB who did this to you. Sounds like medical neglegance to me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:56 AM on Jul. 28, 2010