no period since december 2009.. no pcos no stress, ttc, been to 3 diffrent doctors and they all tell me the same thing everything is fine.. have one of yah girls been through something like this??????help plizzzzzzzzzzzz

twinbabies2005

Asked by twinbabies2005 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• We TTC for 6 years and gave up. I ended up getting pregnant one year later. You just never know.....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• It could be your age. You can't say you have kids but don't have stress. Could be how little you're eating or how much you're exercising. Are you of a healthy weight?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• im not overweight but not in a healthy weight either im 19 and weight 170.... never use bcp or anything to prevent pregnancy and have never gottan pregnant... my period was regular till december 09......i have been ttc for 5 years now
    twinbabies2005

Comment by twinbabies2005 (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I got pregnant with twin boys naturally, but I have pcos and it took me going to two fertility doctors, three miscarriages, and 4 unsuccessful attempts at intrauterine insemenation, before I finally got pregnant naturally with my twin boys, who just turned 2 recently. The first doctor diagnosed me with pcos and put me on metformin to balance my periods and have a proper ovulation cycle. The second fertility doctor found out that my progesterone level was not at the correct level and that's why my pregnancies wouldn't go very long. By the time I got pregnant the 4th time with my twin boys, the doctor put me on progesterone pills and I stayed on them until it was far enough in my pregnancy to go off of them. If you want to know more, I would be happy to tell you more about my pcos. It also took my 5 years of all this before I got pregnant with the twins. So, don't give up yet.
    Rhonda
    nannyrhonda8

Answer by nannyrhonda8 at 5:32 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• You can also check out pictures of my boys on my profile. I have to add some new pictures from their birthday, recently. I am going to do that in the next few days.
    Rhonda
    nannyrhonda8

Answer by nannyrhonda8 at 5:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2010