i like gossip..do you have any you want to share? i'll vote crown the gossip queen with BA =)

My gossip for the day is my little sister told my mom she was a fuc*kin bitch and that she should win "mother of the year" ...i can't believe she has the nerve...my mom takes care of her kids... nothing big..anyone have anything extra juicy?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• me either. but i started feeling really weird when i took them so i did the research and tums is a D class drug. and can cause reduced kidney function and kidney stones. i wouldn't care so much bout my friend if she hadnt told me she had kidney problems... you would think that would be concerning... but no. she started telling me that people say that all kinds of vitamins are bad.. i have no idea what all of that had to do with the situation but i worry.... blah.

but shit happens right?
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• same ole same ole realizing that i need take care of myself leave somethings that only hurt behind...

developments would be that i have an allergy to various types of the mint flavor. i have a weird reaction to tums too... my friend is pregnant with me and telling me about excessive weight gain with her last children and kidney problems etc- she said she was having the start of extreme weight gain now - i told her about how tums have that side effect but she told me they say the same thing about all vitamins so w/e.... i told my boyfriend and he said "shit happens" for all the shit i try to be really supportive about... he so rarely comments when i tell him things about our son. and i dont think that "shit happens" is a proper response to what i told him.. really so many other responses he could give. just pretending to care - because she is my best friend and he asked me to tell him something....

Gah
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:57 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• hmm..i didnt know that about tums.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 2:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yeah i try not to put my 2 cents in when it comes to my families health. I know they get mad..even though i do care and it bugs me. My MIL smokes and has already had 2 strokes. I hate seeing her do it..but what can i really say..it only upsets her.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Jul. 28, 2010