What is your favorite verse in the bible?

I just like to read different verses so I wanted to know your favorites. Give me one or a couple. My absolute fav is Romans 8:28

cleo2582

Asked by cleo2582 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know the verses, but That God will forgive you for your sins, judge not, lest you be judged, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, the Lords prayer, Our Father, Jesus died for our sins and come to the Father through Jesus Christ. I hope i said those right.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Just recently it has become either 1+r 2 Corinthians 10:13. God doesn't give you more than yiu can handle and He always gives you a way out. This has become apparent with my daughter's health recently.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 3:48 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• isaiah 41:10-12
    and, i also love all of Romans 8, especially the last verse.."..nothing can separate ME (ok, US) from the love of Christ."
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:01 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• "Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you and when i go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and seek ye into myself, that were I am, ye may be also." John 14:1-3

I learned this verse as a little girl because my mom had it hanging up in our living room on a picture!
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• "The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knows them that trust in him." --Nahum 1:7

Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 8:46 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• There are so many, but they are usually the verses that the christians want to ignore. I think that Matt. 10:34 and Luke19:27 and John 15:6 are three verses that tell the world what Jesus' true mission was. They offer insight into the paranoid and delusional mind of the "savior", but christians don't like to read them. They show the prince of peace in a decidedly violent and angry manner.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My absolute favorites are Eccl. 3:1-8 and Rev 6:8
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Jesus wept...I know..weird huh? I love those 2 words so much because he was crying over Lazarus's death before he rose him from the dead. The jews that were present stated, "Behold how he loved him!". I love how much love Jesus held for him, how He was willing to take our place on the cross so that we didn't have to face a hopeless grave. He loved us beyond the grave so much more than we will ever realize...and he feels that way about everyone of us.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 2:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eye. Proverbs 3:5-7
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 7:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2010