The Colony

Anyone watch this show on The Discovery Channel? I think it just started this week. Thoughts?

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 1:55 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• We watched it last year, and it was really good, but this years seems a little different. This year, they are left together, with a flu that is going around, and it highly contagious. If they come in contact with anyone that has it, they could get sick, and obviously spread the disease to everyone else in the colony. They've already come in contact with people who want to steal their food and water, and the people who are thieves, are much more violent then they were last year. Last year, they weren't allowed to hurt the people in the colony, but this year, they sprayed the people in the colony with pepper spray, just so they could steal their medical supplies. I think this year is going to be much different than lasts years show, but it looks good :) It keeps you on your toes, and makes you think...what if something like this happened, what would we do?
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No! but I'm curious, what is it about?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• a commune? I have always been fascinated with the idea of communal living.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• OH my gosh. It looked freaky. As soon as we turn our cable back on, I'm so there. LOL
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• It does look a little freaky to me. I didn't watch it yet but I taped it.
    cubbies23

Answer by cubbies23 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2010