HBO question

I just got HBO to try out free for 30 days, I have 11 HBO's channels plus HBO Demand. My question is...........is HBO Demand still free if I decide to keep HBO? How much a month do you pay for HBO? I will have to pay $10.00 per month. ShowTime & Starz or Cinemax ( forgot which one,or it might have been both) are $5.00 each per month.I have Time Warner Cable and I just wanted to compare prices.

Thank you for your answers :))

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Showtime is also nice! Dexter....... great series!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:21 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I only got HBO so I could watch True Blood, and its the only one they offered for free. But I still would have got HBO just to watch True Blood and when the season was over,I would get rid of it. My cable bill is high already because I also have high speed internet &I have digital cable and DVR

SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes, the HBO on Demand would be free with the HBO package.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yea i have time warner also and we pay 12.50 for our HBO, Showtime and Starz..TMC we get for free. i have, digital cable, DVR, internet (not high speed) and phone thru time warner and i'll bill is right under 200 a month
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2010