HBO questions

I just got HBO to try out free for 30 days, I have 11 HBO's channels plus HBO Demand. My question is...........is HBO Demand still free if I decide to keep HBO? How much a month do you pay for HBO? I will have to pay $10.00 per month. ShowTime & Starz or Cinemax ( forgot which one,or it might have been both) are $5.00 each per month.I have Time Warner Cable and I just wanted to compare prices.

Thank you for your answers :))

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Who knows? But I do love Entourage!!!!! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:20 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• ummmmmmmm,thanks?
    SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• ugh personally i hate timewarner - i did tech support for their internet service. where is the US do you live? no disrespect if the service works for you. of course i worked tech support so i ONLY had people calling in yelling about all the problems they had with time warner - the installations guys etc.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Spartacus!!!
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 2:25 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You're welcome! Switch to Directv or Dish..... Maybe they have more options.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:26 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Or netflix
    sherribeare

• ooo or online there is Hulu. you can go through and watch all of your favorite shows. i have a friend who does that instead of getting cable.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:27 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I don't know how much we pay for HBO because we have a package deal with the internet. I do know that if you don't have HBO then you won't have HBO on demand.
    cubbies23

Answer by cubbies23 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• We pay like $12 for HBO. Yes,the on demand is included in the price.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 28, 2010