does anyone know where I ca n go to get a haircut without regretting it in the Monterey area?

nora17

Asked by nora17 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• look up beauty schools in the area, usually only like 4$ for cut,wash and style...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I was going to say a beauty school. I don't know about your area, but I loved my hairdresser at our local KMart. She was great!! But she moved. :( Also, CostCutters is reasonable.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:53 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't know if they have one in your area but look up Regency Beauty Institute. I attend one in Michigan and we receive a quality education in a high end salon environment. They train us to be able to jump right into a high end salon/spa after graduation. www.regencybeauty.com....I promise you won't be disappointed, and we have great hours.
    bianchi01

Answer by bianchi01 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2008