i just had a baby on sunday morning...(tearing)

and her arm and head came out at the same time, she kinda dove out, and i tore really bad, they sewed me up but it hurts me to pee and even sit, it burns so bad...how long til my tears heal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im sorry hon, iv never had that happen(csections) my mom did tho ans said it took a month for her to feel better
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i tore with my lil guy and it was around 8 weeks postpartum and still sore during intercourse occasionally. but congrats on your little one! i got some tucks pads (they're for hemroids) and put them in my undies with a pantyliner and they help alot. it soothes the burning.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• that would depend on you and your personal ability to heal, we are all different. I had an episiotomy(sp?) and it healed in just a few days (well a few days after I actually left the hospital anyway).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yeah I had some ripping also, Not fun. I had this spray stuff I had used, I don't remember the name of it but my dr oked it. It started with a d dermaplast I think. It helped alot. It took me about two weeks to heal.
    kissyfur29

Answer by kissyfur29 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I tore and was cut the tucks pad were great to help sooth it. It took me a while to get all healed up(I had stitches in side and out) Good Luck. Just move slowly!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Just apply some aloe 100% if possible only real live aloe, (can you get a plant??)

Another thing to have on hand and works on contact is actually honey. Honey keeps the method to heal the same or better than a natural blister. If it were me, take a bottle of honey into the bath room and squeeze a teaspoon amount onto a kotex pad, and get the longer pads or just push the pad nearer to the back of the underwear if you can still wear underwear. If you can't wear anything for a long time, just put a pad there and hold it and sit on it with the honey. Momma this will heal so fast you won't even believe it. I will guarantee this , I've done it. OH AND JUST DON"T FORGET TO WASH WITH A WIPE RIGHT BEFORE, the honey doesn't sting. Have a great relaxing recovery. ! ! !
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Dr.'s won't tell you this but.......honey is antimicrobial,,,...........and antibacterial.

I'm wrong you should use the bottle of betadine, and later on some cool sterile water bottle to squeeze the infectious stuff away.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Everything except to wipe is correct . (bottled betadine, and cool water rinsing, )

SO SORRY.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:15 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i had stiches inside and out and it stoped burning after about a week, but it was painful to have sex for about 4 months before it started to feel normal again.
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 28, 2010