Baby moving already!?

so I'm 20 weeks and at about 19 weeks We could already feel the baby moving outside of my stomache... I know it's not gas because I'm a naturally gassy person, and this is NOT gas... I'm fairly skinny (not underweight though) and don't havea pouche or anything... Do you think it's really moving that early that much, or am i having muscle spasms or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• awww its baby moving time!!!! 20 weeks is def time. and if you arent chubby for Sure you are gunna feel it sooner then maybe me ... i'm 180 and 5'5. in my defense i am far to busty its awful. anyways. yes yes yes! i'm excited for you! fun timmmmessss!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:34 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I feel bad... my husband has only felt it once, i feel it all the time when laying in bed (i sleep with my hand on my tummy... always have) and when I lay on my stomache it smacks the bed... I don't think the baby likes it, but I can't control what happens in my sleep lol

molly_beth13

Answer by molly_beth13 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Felt my first flutter at 16 weeks! He never did kick that I could feel but that boy would swim and I swear he was turning somersaults! So yep that's baby movement!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• u can def feel the baby this early.. i felt my daughter at like 16 weeks :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• you all make it sound like u think i'm talkin about butterflies but i'm talkin hard kicks u can feel with your hand... VERY easily
    molly_beth13

Answer by molly_beth13 at 2:54 AM on Jul. 28, 2010