pet names for unborn children and after birth?

i was just thinking:
my mother called me her little brick before i was born
i also called my son the same thing before he was born... just a cute pet name now he is my little bug. because of the curling up and snuggling he does. so sweet. he is 2 and 1/2 and he still cuddles the same.

so what sweet little names have you all called your children before and after birth?

Asked by MoMoFu at 2:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My daugther is my hunnie bunnie and my son is my lil monster LOL

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• my daughter has always been punkin..

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• never had one for my son before birth, I was not really happy about being prego or having a baby......that is until I laid eyes on my newborn son and fell in love with him (corny I know but soooo very true). But after he was born my SO started calling him "bug" too but I called him "buglet" because he was so much cuter than a bug and tinier (compared to a full size bug) and It was more unique because I had more than one one mom say to me "I called my baby that too" when I would talk to him in public and call him bug. I like to be different!

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• aw thats adorable truth!

i still call my son my sweet baby brick and my baby bump. Oh its kind of odd really. :s

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• we call our DD bean

Answer by NicholeWalls at 2:57 AM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I called dd Ra while she was in my belly. She made me puke twice a day, every day for the entire pregnancy! Now she's Baby Dictator M. Should've known she'd be just as opinionated on the outside as she was on the inside!

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:42 AM on Jul. 28, 2010